Trouble Andrew is coming to Russia! Trouble in Russia!
This is what the frontman and the idea-man of the prominent piping hot music band from Brooklyn, NY, called Trouble Andrew, wrote on his personal website:
“Trouble Andrew is the true sound, originating in a true snowboarder’s heart and going out to the whole extreme sports industry. The band’s music can also be described as a blend of electronic beat and light “skater-ish” punk-rock”.
Trevor himself defines this style as crunk rock – a new genre born under the influence of the skateboarding and snowboarding cultures.
10 facts about Trouble Andrew:
- The real name of the front man is Trevor Andrew (a.k.a. Billy Lotion, a.k.a. Private Joints, a.k.a. Trza, a.k.a. Trev Dirt, a.k.a. Mr Andrew)
- Trevor Andrew is a professional snowboarder
- Has received many titles and awards, as well as has filmed a huge number of parties in snowboarding movies
- Winter Olympian of the 1998 and 2002 Games
- Author of signature styles of snowboarding apparel and goggles, whose designs are all product of his own creativity
- Received a serious knee injury in 2004, and since then has devoted himself fully to creating
- The debut album was released in 2006
- Has performed on the same stage with such acts as De La Soul, GZA, Rick Ross, Pit Bull, Silverstien and MCRd band
- Headlines leading snowboarding events, such as X-Games, the Toyota Big Air in Japan, the International winter sports exhibition in Las-Vegas (SIA)
- The Chase Money single is the official soundtrack for the SKATE video game by Electronic Arts
Trouble Andrew act:
- Trevor Andrew (creative director/vocals/front man)
- Robi Gonzalez (drummer)
- Masa aka Masaru Takaku (bass shredder)
- Joao Salomao (guitar)
Trouble Andrew (2007)
Dreams of a Troubled Man (2011)